Sunday, December 11, 2011

What to do on the Holidays-

Since this Christmas will be a very different one- not being with my family and practically spending it alone or with some friends on most days (insert awwww sound here), I decided to create a checklist on the things that I need to accomplish to lessen the loneliness. And since traveling outside Italy might be a little bit impossible since i'm running low on my measly student allowance LOL So here are some things that I need to do during my month-long school break.

1. Spend a few days away from Florence
2. Accept more online job assignments!!!!
3. Get to eat Filipino dishes on a Filipino Christmas party
4. Learn basic Italian (since I've been missing my Italian classes like crazy)
5. Start creating my portfolio which might be useful after May
6. Catch-up on my series
7. Tour some friends around Florence
8. Take cool pictures which are blog and tumblr worthy
9. Start thinking about my thesis LOL
10. Have a great New Year's Eve celebration

-just trying to psyche myself that this won't be a lonely Holiday season for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment