Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012: A Year in Photos

Let me indulge you with photos as I couldn't bring myself to make a decent and lengthy word post. Work has taken over during the holidays and this is just my way of summarizing everything.




I talked with my mother earlier this evening and we both agreed that 2012 is a year of achievements, hence I was right when I said a year ago that 2012 is our "achieve na achieve" year. What I didn't expect was the amount of work, energy and time that I think most of us has poured to achieve our goals. So although 2012 was a pretty productive year for me, I just can't help but feel extra giddy for 2013. I'm looking forward to yet another fruitful year, but hopefully, it won't be as draining as what 2012 has been to me. Happy New Year, Everyone!!!! Cheers!





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Photos! Happy New Year to you. May 2013 be another year of achievement for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you! Ikaw na ang nag-graduate school sa Italy. Wooott... happy new year girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. thanks, Mrs. Kolca!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!

      Delete
  3. amazing photos and congratulations! It would seem that you had a wonderful 2012, good luck on your 2013! :D

    Hey thanks for the visit sis! :)

    ReplyDelete